教會查詢

訂閱電子報

訂閱電子週報
自訂閱名單移除
電郵Email:


聖經查詢
目錄導覽
傳揚雜誌
中心書房
音樂詩歌點播
漫畫笑話
健康資訊
基督教出版社
教會主日學
講道和查經
新約查經
舊約查經
時事論壇
網上崇拜
基督教報紙
基督教音樂
基督教藝術
活動消息
基督教文學
基督教雜誌
基督教廣播
基督教影視
各地教會消息
基督教電子卡
傳道人見證
最新教會網站
生命見證
每日評論
盼望與家庭
網上下載
網站申請登錄
故障申告
聯絡我們

設為首頁
加入「我的最愛」
瀏覽流量統計
人數: 226,588 
頁數: 4,815,022 
Since 1/2008


  
   

Bookmark and Share   
 
Mexican avocados say 'hola' to China
5/19/2017


Avocado exports from Mexico to China are expected to jump from 14,172 tons last year to about 60,000 tons by 2020, as Chinese consumers develop a taste for the posh fruit.

Mexico is the world's largest producer and exporter of the fruit, and its sales in the Middle Kingdom grew 200 percent between 2015 and 2016, with 15 to 16,000 tons of Avocados to enter the Chinese market this year.

These impressive figures actually represent slower growth due to a smaller production interval, according to Ramon Paz Vega, advisor of the Association of Producers, Exporters and Packers and Avocados from Mexico, during a seminar in Guangzhou on May 16.

Many produce importers from across Guangdong province attended the seminar, showing strong interest in importing the vitamin-rich fruit for the local market.

Mexican avocados first entered the Chinese market in 2012, and the country's demand growth rate is the highest in the world, compared with 12 to 15 percent every year in the United States, 25 percent in Japan and 17 percent in Canada last year.

"The growth that China is having is very important," Paz said, adding Mexico had a 90 percent share of the Chinese imported avocado market last year, with the other 10 percent taken up by Chile and Peru.

While Chile and Peru export avocados tariff-free to China thanks to bilateral free trade agreements, Mexican avocados exported to China are levied a 10 percent tariff, a rate already halved and put into effect last year.

With Chinese market research completed, Paz's organization is launching promotional campaigns in China through platforms such as digital media, social networks and in stores. Facilities for ripening avocados in Hong Kong and Shanghai are in place, and Paz expects to see more such facilities built in China in the future.

Editor: Will


相關訊息

Maandi: A spectacular valley of butterflies 
 

Wa people, an indigenous ethnic group in Yunnan 
 

People learn technique of movable-type printing in Qingdao 
 

Jiaolong manned deep-sea submersible completes expedition 
 

Elite UK wealth management qualification now available in Mandarin 
 

斯坦福大學在青共建聯合實驗室 
 

The 1st AirBus Helicopter Made in Qingdao to complete assembly in 2019 
 

喝酸奶或可抗抑郁 
 

University flea markets popular during graduation season 
 

視頻 - .視覺盛宴:雲南昆明展出1500種花卉 
 

洛杉磯與青島首條直飛航線十二月首航 
 

性侵案流審,考斯比要組織法律教育講座 
 

共和黨眾議員加入加州州長競選行列 
 

Traditional pottery skill regains vitality 
 

Video - Feast for your eyes: 1,500 varieties of flowers exhibited in Kunming 
 For flower lovers, a feast of flowers is staged in Kunming, capital city of southwest China’s #Yunnan Province. It is the 18th China·Kunming International Flower Exhibition where more than 1,500 varieties of flowers are presented to audience.


本目錄中最多閱覽的文章

朱易 : 馬鞍峰教會的增長及其深遠影響 (1) 
許多前來參加每年一次牧師研討會的牧師感到(2003年人數達到二十五萬之多),他們正經歷著一場由華理克牧師主導的改革運動,他們好像又回到了激動人心的馬丁路德改教運動的時代,不同的是他們可以與領導今天這場改革的領袖相遇和交談。

華理克牧師認為馬丁路德時代的改革是讓教會清楚教會所相信的是什麼,這也是我們今天還在傳講的資訊和教義,而今天的改革是讓教會清楚教會要做什麼


第二次宗教改革的呼聲 
新興教會的運動是教會的第二次宗教改革, 它將徹底改寫教會歷史, 並開創全新的教會時代.

朱易 : 馬鞍峰教會的增長模式和教會市場法的危機 (1) 
除了“目標導向”的增長公式,許多牧師認為華理克牧師還有增長的秘訣,但華理克牧師認為他的增長策略其實是十分簡單,歸納起來只有三條.

不少學者持懷疑的態度, 他們認為“目標導向”不過是將傳統的基督教原則作了不同的包裝。




《断背山》风头正健,价值观江河日下 (1) 
对基督徒而言,这部影片只不过是一个用艺术包装起来的同性恋合理的说教。但这一次,基督徒却无法用忽略它的存在的方式来反击它,他们必须寻找新的方法来坚守传统的战线。


朱易: 他的正面思維影響了全世界 (1) 
但是斯凱勒在教會界配受尊重,除了他在教堂的建造上獨樹一幟外,他的人品和神學上也頗為出色。他是少數幾個沒有醜聞的電視布道家之一,而讓他成為非主流教會和許多基督徒仿效的對象的原因是,他的講道著重正面信息,用正面思維看問題。


本週TOP20瀏覽教會 我的最愛
天氣預報 網上地圖 中英字典
金融消息 維基百科 全球時間